Our platform provides everything you need to enable multi-factor authentication in your applications. Here are some highlights of our SDKs:
- Adaptable MFA beyond six digit codes that inherently offer best practice security
- Easy to use interfaces for developers and end-users alike
- Tokenized protocols that offloads handling and storage of biometric and PKI data
- Pre-built UI that is instantiated with a few lines of code
- Enablement of strong authentication for organizations privy to compliance and regulatory bodies
In order to take advantage of our SDKs, you’ll need to integrate:
- Security component that guarantees secure end to end communication
- Mobile SDKs
- iOS and Android SDKs that come with pre-built UI offering optimal UX. These kits will handle the enrolling and authentication of end users.
- Web SDK
- Initiate multi-factor authentication flows for your web application via embedded iframes. This will allow web sessions to be transferred over to mobile authentication mechanisms
Our guides will help you enable each of these components, to easily make a fully functioning MFA experience across your web and mobile services.
Setting up the Pinn Framework
- Create an account
- Obtain API access credentials by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain developer snippets read through documentation
- Download mobile SDKs
- Connect Pinn APIs
- Build your authentication journey!
Move onto our next section within key concepts regarding authentication factors.
We are here to help! Contact us with any development related questions at email@example.com and we'll reach back in a timely manner.